1,440 MINUTES in a day
10,080 minutes in a WEEK
525,600 minutes or 31,536,000 SECONDS in a year
It sounds like a lot, but for me, 2013 has flown by. As I’ve been sitting here thinking about what I want to say and how to say it, about
1,000 1,350 2,200 2,500 seconds (tick, tick, tick) have slipped by. The good news…that’s seconds spent on something important to me, something I see as a priority in my life. In other words, time well spent.
To make 2014 a year of time well spent, I say YES to:
- GROW– I will grow my life in areas that are important to me, writing, photography and investing for retirement
- EXPAND– I will expand and enhance my relationships with family and friends, both old and new
- EXPLORE– I will explore my capabilities by improving my health through movement and weight loss
- DISCOVER– I will spend my year in discovery mode by reading, trying new things, traveling to new places and stepping past my fear
To give me time for YES I will say NO to:
- WASTED TIME- I will spend fewer hours in front of the television each day
- DISORGANIZATION- I will hire an organizer to help me put together a wonderful workspace
- WASTED MONEY- I will review my budget and cancel unnecessary bills and expenses
- REGRETS- I will look forward and move past regrets and focus on moving forward
Over the next 365 days (31,536,000 seconds) we all will say no to some things in order to say yes to others. I wish you all a happy, healthy and yes filled new year!